Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My First Love Letter......

assalammualaikum.....

share my first experience receive a love letter.....Its was funny day.....

I was in Form 1 at my school.....First time being a Primary School student....There are lots of things that I need to learn...Especially the new lifestyle when you become a part of primary shool....If I'm not mistaken,I've got that letter after two weeks in Form 1....That letter was place in my table....Honestly,I don't know who that guy....

Eventhough that seems not my letter,I opened and read that silly letter.....Huhuhuhu....Sonnet 18????.......a poem which wrote by William Shakespear.....Firstly,I cant saw its main idea...after reads the poems,there were one sentence in the bottom of that letter.....

"First time I saw you in New Student Programme,I cant sleep well.....Everytime after that programme,I always stare at you....I can saw in your face.....Is that love????.....anyway,honestly I want to be your soulmates......Please reply a soon as posibble....Thank you.....greatings you a love......."

after read the letter,I sit and think.....What is that???....I keep thought about it....i cant believe and of coursely i dont know what to do.....

After thinking for a whole of day,I wrote something on same paper......

"Sorry.....I can't understand it......"
(maaflah...saya tidak faham....)

Heeeeeheeeeeheeee......
What a funny answer.......

After that day,there was a lot of letter in my table everyday.....But I always feel blurrrr....
No time for love......

Thats all for this post......peace For Love........ahakzs....

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum. There is always a first time for everything, right? ^^ I can still remember my first time as well and it felt strange, really. Anyway,let's keep our priorities straight and focus on the actual goals to be achieved. Believe in God..He'll light the way. ^_^


    * Correction
    I was in Form 1 at my school.....First time being a Primary School student - Form 1 should be Secondary school, not primary school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urmmm...yup...sooo strange,sir....But everything can be considere as "just Kidding"....Alhamdulillah,sir....thanks for correction...

    ReplyDelete