Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Silly Day.........

Assalammualaikum.....

Dear Follower,

Life always demanding...sometimes we are definitely involve with one situation where we cannot believe it by our own self......

A few days ago,when Ramadhan comes to us...I have lose all my lovely in my days...I lost all my friends....Eventhough its still early for me to know and understand on them,I lay all my trustworthy and my friendship value for them...openly and without any doubt...

After one silly day,I feel unbelievable when they change obviously,360 degree........There is no more friendship for me....I feel so lonely....trying harder to find my mistakes...try to fix my friendship and honestly,I don't want to lose my friends.....

Day after day.....Its getting worse...and now,I never think about it anymore....I try to continue my life without them...Like what my Teacher said before..."ignore all the problem with people around you and keep your chin up...."...Before I step in KTD,I never thougth that I will meet with people who come as my friends just because they use me for their self....I hate it....No sincerely and honest....Now and on,I promise to my self....Never lay your trustworthy until the end of that friendship....Even you had been knows her/him for many years,its never guarantee you that you know him/her very well.....

From this experience,there is something I learn...Life is full with unacceptable things....Dear my friends,3 years is a long time but I will try harder to be the best than you all...Remember this,I will never lay down but I will boost up to one place where is no one like you all being a part of my life......And for you information,being your friend is a sad moment in my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment