Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Colourful 13 Weeks in KTD...

story begin.......

After I got my SPM result,I've decide come to Kolej Teknologi Darulnaim in Kelantan. Eventhough I've been choosen to Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan in science field (Biology).In regret condition,i come to KTD and keep my life on.Before come to KTD,I've been going to compuer class to improve my skill.I have prepare for over 2 months before come to KTD.Its was my heavy decision in my life.

04 July 2010,I've my flight from Sabah to Kota Bahru,Kelantan.A tiring day in my life.In my first day,I've meet new friend from my own state also from other state in Malaysia likes Kedah,Kelantan and Terengganu.I need to through one programme for a new student called MASIR.Simple function but leave a momen in my life.Learning a new ways of life,knowing college student life.I've learn a lots of things here.

I've started my classafter that and meet my classmates.I start knowing my lectures and the skill studying as college student ways.I was introduced to my subject and I got to through 17 weeks to study.Along this 13 weeks until today,I've seated for a lots of test and quizes.I started my workshop laboratory class.Sticking component with copper,hold pliers,cutting wires and place a circuit box like a professional person in the lab.Ive been never think about it before.

Now,this semester will be end.I just need to struggling for my final exam this December.I hope I can through this meaningful moment in my life.Hope Allah SW will give me a strength to end this semester with a great result....INSYAALLAH........


No comments:

Post a Comment