Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Precious Bear in My Life......


My Beloved Teddy Bear......
My father has given it me for my birthday last year........
I feel so happy and of course I feel so touched.........
without thinking...
I run and huge my father...my beloved father....
who give me an inspiration in my life......
even my father just a fisherman.....
I proud to be his daugther......

This teddy bear has given a name........
trio......
yes,his name TRIO...........
why I give that name?
TRIO has its mean for me.....
Its mean....
triple LOVE for my father......
always loving my father....
so miss u,pak.......

AQ ANAK BAPAK......
everybody who know me......
they will know that I close to my father....
than my beautiful and caring woman in my life.....
MY MOTHER........
my mother the most great mother in the world......
love u,mak.......

In this life time....
one things which I love most is......
MY PARENTS....







p/s:cedihnya.....next year bru blik kg......
xdpt nk gi diving......makin rindu plak ngn bau laut....
rindu ngn bunyi ombak and mesti rindu ngan NEMO........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment