Saturday, November 27, 2010





story begin................


everything thats happen in our life....we can't predict...becoz life is unpredictable and unacceptable.....today we can in the top but another day may be we in the bottom and fall down.....because life is drive us when we can't hold it....ready or not....life always demands on us...........




"...Ready or not,I'll give you everything....
and more...
All that I've got...
It's yours..
I'll give you everything..
All that you're looking for..
Everything not anything...
If you're here to share my dreams,you know what world means to me...
If you accept my love,I dedicated my love,my soul,my heart beats for you...
Coz I can't get enough...
So I'll wait for you love,nothing else I would rather do....."




p/s:...be the first or you will be the last.....

story end.......... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment